Need Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Investment Insurance, or Life Insurance? We have tailor-made coverage for you and your family.
Start With a Free Custom Quote
Fill out our simple form and you will be connected directly to an agent. We will work with you to make sure you get the personal insurance coverage you need at a price that works for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Home Owners Policy Cover?
- Some policies exclude certain types of “cause of loss” but, generally your policy will cover personal liability, medical expenses for others who are injured, and accidental physical loss to your home. Additionally, policies cover most property damaged by fire, lightning, windstorms, hail, and theft.
What is the right amount of Insurance?
- Coverage amounts are always based on choice. However, we recommend you purchase coverage equal to, or greater than, the cost to replace your home in the event of a disaster. Additionally, you should have enough coverage to also cover your personal property and belongings if you suffer a total loss.
What should I do about my belongings?
- When you move into a new home, whether you own or rent, you should do an inventory of your personal belongings. This should include as much detail about items as possible and including values or appraisals on property that is particularly valuable. We can provide an inventory template at request.
What is a 4-point Inspection?
- A four point inspection is conducted by a licensed inspector and verifies the age of the Roof, HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical. It is a great idea when purchasing a home over 15 years and is required on homes over 30 years old. Most inspectors will also do a wind mitigation inspection at the same time.
What is a Wind Mitigation Inspection?
- A wind mitigation inspection is never required but can help you with understanding the strength of your home to stand up to hurricane force or tornado force winds and how you might be able to make your home safer. An added benefit is that it could possibly help you save money on your home insurance.
Do I need Flood Insurance?
- There are several flood zones in Florida, “High Risk” and “Low Risk”. There is no such thing as “No Risk”. Even if your home is in a “Low Risk” zone or you don’t have a mortgage against your home, you are very likely at some point to suffer flood damage. Your homeowners insurance will never cover flood damage.
Atlantic Insurance is built to protect your family. State laws require that you have coverage in any vehicle you are operating and that is for the protection of you, your family, and other people on our roadways. Unfortunately, accidents happen and we want to make sure that whether you or the other party suffers injury, no matter the amount of damage caused to either vehicle, or even if you are involved in an accident with someone who is not insured, you have the appropriate amount of coverage.
For many people, The American Dream is the realization of years of hard work, experience, and skill coming together into your own business. We want to make sure that YOUR American Dream is protected and can prosper for years to come with the right coverage to prepare you for the inevitable risk associated with running your own business. Commercial Insurance ensures that your business and its property are protected if you find yourself dealing with a customer claim, property claim, or catastrophe.
Put You & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
We protect your family. Whether that means your home, auto, health, or even business, we want to be there in your time of need. Contact us today for more information or a free no obligation quote.