We have Commercial Auto Insurance, Business Owner Policies, General Liability Insurance, Group Medical Benefits, General Bonds, and even Human Resources Solutions. A comprehensive solution for your business insurance needs.
Start With a Free Custom Quote
Insuring your business makes sure that you are always prepared. Your customers will appreciate your professionalism and your employees will feel more secure. Let us help you with the best business insurance coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Business Liability Insurance?
- This coverage can help protect your from the financial impact of claims arising against your business. They can include: General Liability for injuries and property damage, Professional Liability for mistakes that impact clients, Commercial Auto for business-owned vehicles, and Employers Liability for lawsuits.
Do I need to have Business Insurance?
- Business Insurance, also known as Commercial insurance, is crucial for businesses who want to be protected against accidents that can result in lawsuits, medical expenses, and even property damage to your property or a customers. Our agents can help you pick the right combination of coverage.
What types of coverage do I need?
- Every business has different needs for Commercial Insurance. Most states require some form of workers’ compensation insurance and your business-owned vehicles need Commercial Auto Insurance. Talking with your agent about the nature of your business will help determine what coverage you need.
What is a Business Owners Policy?
- One of the most common Commercial Insurance Policies is a Business Owners Policy which is highly customizable and can give you the flexibility you need. This generally consists of General Liability Insurance and Commercial Property and/or Commercial Auto coverage but depend on the nature of your business.
Will my BOP cover my contractors?
- Generally your policy will cover you and your declared employees but typically not independent contractors. Your agent will be able to tell you how to add independent contractors to your policy coverage and the best way to bring them under your policy or require their own coverage.
How much BOP coverage do I need?
- There are many factors to consider when trying to find the right combination and size of coverage for your Business Owners Policy. Many local businesses opt for the “standard” which generally includes $1 million for any one claim and $2 million in policy lifetime coverage which is usually one year.
Atlantic Insurance is built to protect your family. State laws require that you have coverage in any vehicle you are operating and that is for the protection of you, your family, and other people on our roadways. Unfortunately, accidents happen and we want to make sure that whether you or the other party suffers injury, no matter the amount of damage caused to either vehicle, or even if you are involved in an accident with someone who is not insured, you have the appropriate amount of coverage.
You worked hard, did your research, and purchased the home of your dreams. Now, you need to protect it. You can’t know when an accident or disaster will strike but you can be prepared with the right coverage.
Talking about something as sad and serious as death can be uncomfortable. We work hard to protect your family including making sure they have comfort and security in the darkest of times.
Put You & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
We protect your family. Whether that means your home, auto, health, or even business, we want to be there in your time of need. Contact us today for more information or a free no obligation quote.